Interested in working for ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning?
You can email your resume to: email@example.com
ComforTemp’s Technicians provide maintenance, install, diagnose, and repair commercial and residential heating and cooling systems. They are able to have a conversation with their customers and make appropriate recommendations. Enhance your career and your opportunity by joining our team!
ComforTemp provides these benefits to its technicians:
- Earn up to $50 per hour
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Bonus program
- On Call Bonus pay
- Service vehicle
- Training opportunities for industry certifications and career growth
ComforTemp’s work requires the following of their technicians:
- 5 years’ experience
- EPA Certified
- Basic knowledge of sheet metal practices
- Ability to braise
- Ability to work on electrical control circuits and interpret electrical diagrams.
- Is available to work emergency, after hour service requests, and a rotating ‘On Call’ schedule.
ComforTemp’s Technicians possess these great characteristics:
- Takes pride in their appearance
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Understands and uses technology
- Operates and maintains company equipment as prescribed by Manufacturer’s recommendations
- Has their own HVAC tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Clear back ground check and passes random drug testing
Please download an application for employment and email completed applications and resumes to Katrina@mycomfortemp.com