The ComforTemp team of HVAC technicians and customer support staff works hard to ensure superior service and workmanship on every repair, replacement, maintenance, and installation project. We aim to make the process of HVAC upkeep as stress-free and straightforward as possible for our customers in the Downers Grove area, leveraging the expertise of our NATE-certified technicians to rapidly diagnose and resolve problems involving any brand or model of HVAC equipment. Our team understands how unpleasant or costly a loss of HVAC can be, so we work quickly to minimize the disruption to your life or business.
Need HVAC help? Dial 630-426-6796 or contact ComforTemp online to schedule a visit, request a quote, or ask any questions you may have!
Whatever your heating services need in Downers Grove, ComforTemp can meet it. Not sure you need professional heating help? Call us if you spot any of these signs of trouble:
- Inadequate heat: If your vents are open and your filters are clean, you probably need a professional.
- No heat: Check the breaker and thermostat; if neither of those helps, or if the breaker keeps flipping, it’s time to contact the ComforTemp team.
- The system turns off and on frequently: Your system or thermostat might be malfunctioning or be the wrong size for your home.
- Strange sounds: Weird noises alone might not seem important, but they can lead to costly damage over time if you don’t get them dealt with.
- Unexpectedly high utility bills: As your system falls into disrepair, it may still heat your home, but it will become more expensive to operate.
Air Conditioning Services
Need to beat the heat? Rely on our AC services and keep your Downers Grove home cool when the weather turns scorching. Reach out to our team if these problems sound familiar:
- Uneven or not enough cooling in your home: Check filters and vents and make sure you don’t have open windows or major insulation problems; if that’s not it, call us!
- Unusually high humidity indoors: An air conditioner should dehumidify as it works; high humidity is a red flag!
- The air conditioner isn’t blowing cool air, or the air is warm instead of cool: This one isn’t going to be fixed with time or a filter change; give ComforTemp a call!
- Increase in your electric bill: As with your heating, high electric costs can indicate problems with your AC even if it still seems to be working right.
- Water leaks that don’t dry up in a day or so around your unit: Putting aside concerns over the unit freezing up and not working, water damage from your air conditioner can get quite costly to repair, so don’t ignore this issue if you notice it.
Indoor Air Quality
Despite being well-sealed with good insulation, the average modern home has significantly more pollution inside than the air does outside. Dust, dander, pollen, mold, mildew, pest leavings, VOCs from cleaning supplies: All of this adds up to unhealthy air that harms you, your family, and your mechanical and electronic systems. Let the indoor air quality experts at ComforTemp provide indoor air quality services to get the air inside your home as clean and safe as it ought to be.
Commercial HVAC Services
Reliably HVAC is crucial for businesses, even ones that don’t rely specifically on heating or cooling technology for key functions. ComforTemp’s commercial HVAC services include a full selection of installation, repairs, and maintenance services for heating and cooling units. We service all brands of models of commercial HVAC units, including:
- Rooftop heating and cooling units
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Commercial heat pumps
- And more
Schedule Heating & Cooling Services in Downers Grove
ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning offers a full selection of premium HVAC services to residents and business owners in Downers Grove, IL. We want to be your first and last call for HVAC installation, maintenance, and repairs. When you call ComfortTemp for service, your call will always be responded to with a NATE-certified professional ready to help you find the optimal solution to your HVAC problem. Even if you have a late-night HVAC emergency, we’ll be available because HVAC issues don’t keep a tight schedule.
Ready to schedule HVAC service for your Downers Grove home or business? Contact the ComforTemp HVAC team by dialing 630-426-6796.