Is your furnace in good condition, or has it gone years without proper professional maintenance? Without regular tuning, your furnace — and other heating and cooling equipment — can become inefficient, ineffectual, and prone to breakdowns and shortened service life. To make sure your furnace is working at its fullest potential, you want to work with the ComforTemp team of HVAC experts to keep your system in perfect condition year after year.
Need furnace maintenance in the Lemont area? Contact ComforTemp today by dialing 630-426-6796 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
Furnace Maintenance in Lemont, Willowbrook & the Chicagoland Area
ComforTemp provides furnace maintenance or tune-ups to residents throughout the Lemont area, including Willowbrook and other locations in the Chicagoland area. We provide superior service and satisfaction through experience, expertise, professionalism, and customer service. If you want to keep your furnace working great year after year, trust us to inspect your system and make the necessary adjustment every year.
What Happens During a Tune-Up?
A furnace tune-up, usually conducted once a year, involves inspecting your furnace and performing any required maintenance or repairs. This includes minor adjustments that you could do yourself, like checking and cleaning air filters, but also more advanced maintenance, such as replacing moving parts that have worn down, fine-tuning electrical connections and power, confirming a safe, effective flow to gas furnaces, etc.
During the process, an HVAC technician might identify more serious problems that could, over time, lead to a breakdown or a shortened service life. At this point, we can go ahead and repair those while they’re still relatively minor and inexpensive to resolve.
If you’d like to learn more about what the ComforTemp team does during a furnace maintenance visit, contact us online or call us at 630-426-6796. We’ll be glad to answer your questions!
Why Do I Need Regular Furnace Maintenance?
If you’ve gone without regular furnace maintenance thus far, you might question the value of annual professional tune-ups. However, your furnace is designed with such maintenance in mind, and there are a number of problems that can arise over years of neglect, including:
- Impaired performance: A system that isn’t in top condition can’t provide its full performance, something you may really notice on the coldest days of the year.
- Lowered efficiency: Hand in hand with reduced performance is increased energy consumption to maintain the same level of comfort.
- Frequency of breakdowns: You can’t eliminate the possibility of a breakdown entirely — accidents happen, after all — but you’re far more likely to find yourself without heat if you’re not keeping up with maintenance visits. Avoid making a call for emergency service at 2 a.m. by maintaining your system.
- Cost of repairs: Repairs get more expensive the longer a problem lingers, as flaws in a system like a furnace put more stress on the system, which in turn leads to more damage. Annual maintenance lets you catch problems early and avoid costly repairs.
- Shortened service lives: A system is meant to be serviced regularly, and you may see a two-decade service life cut in half if you don’t maintain your system properly. Avoid early replacements!
Schedule Furnace Maintenance in Lemont
If you want to control costs, maintain comfort, and avoid wasting energy, regular furnace maintenance is a must — and effective maintenance requires experienced technicians who know what they’re doing. Trust the experts at ComforTemp to maintain your furnace, and keep comfortable with reasonable costs for the years to come.
Contact us today to schedule furnace maintenance. Dial 630-426-6796 or reach out to us online to get started.