IAQ Services in Lemont & Orland Park
According to the EPA, air found indoors can be anywhere from double up to five times more populated with pollutants and debris than outdoor air. An experienced indoor air quality company is your partner in cleaner air. ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning has the expertise to install the right cost-effective and efficient air quality system in your home.
Are you looking for IAQ services in Lemont, Burr Ridge, La Grange, Woodridge, or the surrounding areas? Contact us online, or call 630-948-4682!
Causes of Indoor Air Pollution
When it comes to indoor air pollution, the largest culprit tends to be the same thing that keeps your HVAC equipment efficient. Modern homes are incredibly well sealed, so we keep temperature-controlled air in, and outdoor air out. However, this results in contaminants—dust, dander, pollen, mold—becoming trapped in our homes. The problem compounds over time, resulting in poor air quality.
There are other sources as well, such as VOCs from cleaning products, cooking oils and grease, smoke, a lack of HVAC maintenance, and pet dander.
Is your home plagued by the signs of poor air quality? Contact us now to schedule an IAQ test!
Signs Your Home Has Poor Indoor Air Quality
- Frequent presence of dust on surfaces
- Stale or odor-laden air
- Frequent allergy symptoms
- You need to change your HVAC air filter monthly
- Excessive moisture or dryness in the home
If you experience the above issues, but aren’t certain what solution is right for you, our team can help. ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning offers comprehensive indoor air quality testing so that we can locate your largest air quality challenges and make recommendations for what system will meet your needs the best.
Contact us today to schedule IAQ testing in Lemont!
How Indoor Air Quality Affects Your Health
Poor air quality can affect people differently according to preexisting health issues, sensitivity to allergies, and other factors. However, even healthy individuals can experience a variety of issues when bad indoor air intrudes on their respiratory system. Some of the most common complications include:
- Coughing and sneezing
- Dryness around the eyes, nose, and mouth
- Feelings of lethargy or exhaustion
- Headaches and dizziness
- Dry skin and cracking
Avoid these common health issues by connecting with the indoor air quality experts at ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning—just dial 630-948-4682 or contact us online!
ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning’s IAQ Solutions & Products
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to indoor air quality. Our team offers a diverse range of systems and products, each suited to solving different indoor air quality complications. Our offerings include:
- Air filtration systems – Air filtration systems integrate with your HVAC ductwork, providing a powerful layer of filtration that removes dust, dander, pollen, and mold spores, among others.
- Germicidal UV lights – By using safe UV-C radiation, germicidal lamps can destroy organic pollutants like mold, pollen, dust mites, and more.
- Whole-home humidity control – Humidifiers and dehumidifiers keep a healthy relative humidity balance, assisting in maintaining a more comfortable home, as well as minimizing many allergy symptoms.
- Ventilation systems – By removing stale air and introducing fresh outdoor air, you can minimize many complications that arise from poor indoor air quality.
We are dedicated to helping you select the ideal air quality products and services. Contact us online to schedule an air quality consultation!