Is your air conditioner running nonstop, furnace failing to heat up properly, or heat pump blowing the wrong temperature air? It sounds like you might need professional HVAC repair services. Fortunately for you, the team at ComforTemp is ready and waiting to tackle any and all HVAC repair jobs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Need to schedule HVAC repair in Lombard as soon as possible? Reach out to us at 630-426-6796, or send us a message through our contact page.
HVAC Repair Services in Lombard
At ComforTemp, we offer a full selection of HVAC repair services to our customers in the Lombard area. Whatever the problem, and whatever heating or cooling technology you use in your home, our expert technicians are ready to help. Our repair service specialties include:
- Furnace repair
- Air conditioning repair
- Boiler repair
- Heat pump repair
- Ductwork cleaning
- Commercial HVAC repair
If you need these or other repair services for your home or business in Lombard, don’t delay. Reach out to ComforTemp online or by dialing 630-426-6796 to schedule an appointment or request more information.
Signs You Need HVAC Repair
Wondering whether you need HVAC repair services? If your heat or air isn’t working at all, it may be obvious. But many HVAC problems present more subtly, or they may cause you to hesitate in case it “works itself out.” Here are a few of the most common signs of a problem we’re called out for:
- Air isn’t coming through ducts. This can happen because of fan failures, blocked ducts, or massive leaks.
- Air is the wrong temperature. This rarely resolves on its own unless it’s just due to poorly insulated ductwork.
- Strange noises. If you hear new and exciting sounds from your HVAC, it’s time to call for repairs.
- Unusual smells. Strange smells from your HVAC are always a bad sign. If you smell gas, treat it as an emergency.
- Poor air quality or high humidity. Damaged HVAC systems can produce poor air quality or fail to control humidity, either of which can cause health problems or damage to your home.
- Exceptionally high energy bills. Energy bills skyrocketing even though you’re not using your HVAC more than usual? Something needs to be fixed!
- Breakers tripping. Even if you can just flip your breaker, this indicates an electrical problem that needs to be resolved for your safety.
- Thermostat unreliable. Thermostats falling out of calibration or malfunctioning can cost you a lot, wear down your systems, and result in worse comfort.
- Leaks. Whether it’s air conditioner condensation draining the wrong way or boiler pipe problems, this needs immediate service!
- System restarting. Pilot lights going out, systems that reboot for no reason, and similar problems all demand attention even if it doesn’t seem like a big deal yet.
- Constant running or cycling on and off. This can indicate a wrongly sized HVAC system or a problem that needs repairs; either way, it’s harsh on your system and harsh on your energy bills.
If any of these signs — or more than one — sounds familiar, it’s time to seek HVAC repairs from certified professionals. Contact ComforTemp today at 630-426-6796 or through our contact page to schedule service now.
Why Choose ComforTemp for HVAC Repair in Lombard?
When your HVAC system gives you trouble, you want a solution and you want it fast. That’s why when you choose ComforTemp, you’ll benefit from quality service every time, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Schedule HVAC repair in Lombard today. Dial 630-426-3796 or contact us online to get started.