The team of HVAC specialists at ComforTemp is dedicated to providing superior service and workmanship to help take the stress out of heating and cooling installations, repairs, and maintenance for our Oak Brook customers. All of our NATE-certified technicians have the training and experience to diagnose and repair any type or brand of HVAC equipment, and our team works quickly to minimize disruption to your home or business.
We offer a full range of high-quality heating services in Oak Brook. Give ComforTemp a call any time you experience any of these common heating issues:
- Not enough heat: Make sure all of your vents are open and check your filter. If both of those things are fine, you may need to call a professional.
- No heat at all: You could have a broken thermostat, blown fuse, malfunctioning pilot light, or a number of other issues. Give us a call and we can help.
- System turns off and on frequently: Your system could be overheating, or your thermostat may have an issue.
- Strange sounds: Odd noises from your system usually mean loose components, damaged belts, or other problems that can get worse if ignored.
- Unexpectedly high utility bills: When parts of your system begin to wear out or fail, this causes your equipment to have to work harder to produce heat. A professional can diagnose the cause of the problem.
Air Conditioning Services
Our team has the tools and know-how to provide exceptional AC services and keep your Oak Brook home cool and comfortable when the weather gets hot. Give us a call when your AC system has any of these problems:
- Uneven or not enough cooling in your home: Similar to heating, if your vents are open and the filter is clean, you should call for service.
- Unusually high humidity indoors: This is a sign that your system isn’t working properly, and you should contact a professional.
- The air conditioner isn’t blowing cool air, or the air is warm instead of cool: The issue could be caused by a variety of problems. A trained HVAC tech can help.
- Increase in your electric bill: Something in your AC system may be starting to fail and needs to be repaired.
- Water leaks that don’t dry up in a day or so around your unit: Leaks from your air conditioner can cause expensive water damage in your home. Call a professional right away.
Indoor Air Quality
The air inside your home can be up to five times more contaminated with pollutants than the air outside. Modern homes tend to be extremely well sealed, but this means that contaminants like dust, dander, pollen, and mold become trapped in your home. The air quality specialists at ComforTemp provide high-quality indoor air quality services to help diagnose and solve your Oak Brook home’s air quality issues.
Commercial HVAC Services
We understand that a dependable HVAC system is vital to keeping your Oak Brook business running smoothly. ComforTemp’s commercial HVAC services include heating and air conditioning installation, repairs, and maintenance. Our NATE-certified technicians have the knowledge and experience to install and service all types and brands of commercial HVAC equipment:
- Rooftop HVAC units
- Split systems
- Heat pumps
- Ductless HVAC systems
Schedule Heating & Cooling Service in Oak Brook
ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning provides residential and commercial heating and cooling services in and around Oak Brook, IL. Our goal is to be a trustworthy and affordable source for HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair for our residential and commercial customers. When you call ComfortTemp for service, you will always be met by a NATE-certified professional who recommends only high-quality, reliable equipment and follows strict service procedures to maximize the value of your HVAC system. We offer a wide range of cutting-edge products, and we strive to provide solutions to any issues you may have. We’re available 24/7 because HVAC issues don’t adhere to normal business hours.
If you need heating or cooling service in your Oak Brook home or business, contact the ComforTemp HVAC experts at 630-426-6796 today.