HEAT PUMP SERVICES IN LEMONT & CHICAGOLAND
SERVING LOCKPORT, DARIEN, WILLOWBROOK, BOLINGBROOK & ORLAND PARK
Heat pumps combine heating and cooling into a single compact and efficient unit. Rather than burn fossil fuel to create heat, the system takes advantage of ambient warmth and simply transfers it from one place to another. No combustion process makes heat pumps exceptionally safe, clean, and environmentally friendly.
During the summer months, the unit acts very much like a central air conditioner but boosts energy efficiency and dehumidification capacity. Once the weather turns colder, the heat pump reverses operation to supply heat without drying out the indoor air.
Contact ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning for heat pump services in the Chicagoland area – call us at 630-948-0127.
HEAT PUMP INSTALLATION, REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
- Heat pump installation/replacement: Whether you’re making the switch to a heat pump unit or need to replace your existing system, we have the top-rated products you need for successful heat pump replacement or installation.
- Heat pump repair: With years of experience, our team has the skills necessary to diagnose and repair any heat pump problem you may be experiencing.
- Heat pump maintenance: Keep your system running at top performance with routine maintenance from your local HVAC professionals.
Interested in learning more about heat pumps? Give the specialists from ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 630-948-0127.
ADVANTAGES OF INSTALLING A HEAT PUMP SYSTEM
If you are considering a heat pump for your Chicagoland home, consider some of the various benefits these systems can offer:
- Lower costs: Heat pumps are one of the most energy-efficient HVAC systems available, using up to 50% less electricity to heat homes.
- Increased safety: Because heat pumps do not operate on a combustion system, they are much safer than gas- or oil-operated systems.
- Longevity: Heat pumps tend to have longer life spans than other heating systems, with many heat pumps lasting around 15 years (with the proper care and maintenance).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does a heat pump work?
A heat pump is a mechanical-compression cycle refrigeration system that can be reversed to either heat or cool a controlled space. A heat pump is basically a heat transporter that constantly moves warm air from one place to another to where it’s needed or not needed, depending on the season.
What is the lifespan of a heat pump?
The lifespan depends of various factors including the make and model, where you live, and how well you maintain your system. If you maintain and care for your heat pump, it should last an average of 15 years.
Are heat pumps loud?
Both units of the heat pump extract and circulate air, the harder the fan works to provide warm or cool air, the louder it will be. However, heat pumps often operate at a slow and steady pace, so the fan won’t be operating at high settings.
How often does my heat pump need a tune-up?
It is best to schedule heat pump maintenance twice a year to keep it running efficiently.
SCHEDULE HEAT PUMP SERVICE TODAY
ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning provides new installation, replacement, seasonal maintenance, and prompt repair of all makes and models of heat pumps.
Our NATE-certified technicians combine extensive training with in-field experience to resolve all challenges to your satisfaction, and we’re always here to help.
Contact our HVAC team at ComforTemp online or call us at 630-948-0127.
ComforTemp Heating & Air Conditioning remains on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency service throughout:
- Lemont, IL
- Darien, IL
- Woodridge, IL
- Lockport, IL
- Romeoville, IL
- Homer Glen, IL
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Orland Park, IL